Sunday, March 23, 2014

Crooked and not-so-crooked Selfies

Though this is not my final version - I have toned down the arm and the background a bit, this is my "Crooked Selfie"... I have been in a wonderful color theory class with Kris Engman, an adjunct prof at UMO, and have been learning an enormous amount from her. I've had to take in so much that I could not internalize it all, but am only now beginning to appreciate what it is that she has been trying to drum into my head.


And this is my not-so-crooked selfie in a shadow...though I am not sure this is also the final version...These are what they are and I hope to do more of these kind of character sketches - as there are so many wonderful characters in my life! You'll be seeing these on  Facebook and ArtCollector Maine, as soon as I can get to putting them up.


No comments:

Post a Comment